The Golf Club 2: Day 1 Edition – PC
The anticipated sequel to The Golf Club is here! This time with an all-new, progression-based Career Mode that allows you to gain prestige and fame by taking you from amateur to pro player status, building your rank as a golfer by leveling up through a series of golfing societies. The Golf Club 2 offers hundreds
The anticipated sequel to The Golf Club is here! This time with an all-new, progression-based Career Mode that allows you to gain prestige and fame by taking you from amateur to pro player status, building your rank as a golfer by leveling up through a series of golfing societies. The Golf Club 2 offers hundreds of hours of interactive golfing action, a more robust online multiplayer mode, an improved course creator, enhanced swing mechanics, and superior visuals. Players will once again have the power to create their very own courses, now with new atmospheric effects, dynamic lighting, reflections, props and a host of brand new, lush environments – all blending together seamlessly to create the perfect course. Refined swing animations and new dynamic customization options create an unparalleled golfing experience. Outfit your golfer with a wide selection of apparel to create your ideal golfing avatar. Advance your player by perfecting your performance, gaining entrance into — or even building your own — elite societies. Earn money by winning tournaments and compete against friends and other golfers in the huge, active Golf Club community. All new, in-depth, fully voiced-over tutorials take you through detailed “golf lessons” to teach you everything from driving to putting. It’s never been easier to pick up, play, and create!
- Career Mode! – Progress by winning, earning money, and buying into more prestigious golf societies/clubhouses, facing more difficult competition as you rise to the top
- Online Golf Societies – Online clans for you and your friends to compete in, either against each other and/or against other clans. Includes customizable clubhouse to show off status
- Compete online in full seasons and major tournaments, either by yourself or with your Golf Society
- Full Practice Range including driving range, putting green, chipping green, and Sandbox Mode. Features real-time feedback and stat tracking to help improve your skills
- Improved course creator with even more props, tools, and the addition of crowds for a more immersive golfing experience