Tera Online – PC
Tera is the first true action MMORPG. What does that mean? Tera provides all the depth of any MMO–quests, crafting, an intricate plot, PvP, and more-combined for the first time with the satisfaction and skill of a console action game. No more are you confined to tabbing and then standing around and eating a sandwich
Tera is the first true action MMORPG. What does that mean? Tera provides all the depth of any MMO–quests, crafting, an intricate plot, PvP, and more-combined for the first time with the satisfaction and skill of a console action game. No more are you confined to tabbing and then standing around and eating a sandwich while taking on a boss. You’re at the center of the action, hitting where you aim and reacting in real-time to dodge and move out of the way when attacked. In Tera, skill and substance combine for an entirely new MMORPG experience.
Tera is a subscription-based* fantasy MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) game for play on the PC that blends traditional MMO RPG elements with Action combat like no game before it. In the persistent game world of Tera, players can work alone or form groups and join guilds, but regardless of the approach, players must fully control their characters using the game’s dynamic battle system in order to succeed. Additional features include: a customizable user interface, seven races with access to eight character classes, engaging PvP combat, and a three-continent wide game play area to explore.
MMO Gameplay Featuring True Action Combat
Tera is the first MMORPG featuring true action combat, providing all of the depth of an MMO with the intensity and gratification of an Action game. Players fully control their characters using the game’s dynamic battle system. Player actions can change the balance of power in a world threatened by dark powers as seven allied races try to work together to protect their lands from marauding monsters, underworld dwellers, and evil scheming gods.
A redefinition of the MMO that requires skills in combat instead of simply leveling characters and adding adding armor.
View larger Epic battles that require quick movement and character reflexes.
Set in a breathtaking world conjured by two dreaming primal gods, your explorations will take you over rugged mountains, across searing deserts, and through hazardous jungles. Take your place as a soldier for the Valkyon Federation and fight alongside other races to forge a new future while healing the mistakes of the past. There’s no time for factions in Tera – all seven races and eight classes must cooperate to wrench destiny from the gods themselves. Arm yourself, gather your allies, and take control of your fate. Fighting prowess, guild rankings, and social dynamics come together as you find yourself vying for political control of the world itself in Tera’s unique endgame.
Minimum PC System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7 (latest service pack) CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66G RAM: 2 GB or greater GPU: AMD Radeon HD 3870 or Geforce 8800GT HDD: 30 GB of hard drive space DirectX: DirectX 9.0c Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive Internet Connection
Key Game Features
A New Breed of MMO – Tera takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat. Unlike other MMOs, you can use your controller or keyboard and mouse to control the action like never before. With all the depth you expect from a traditional MMO, plus the intense gratification of action combat, Tera changes all the rules. True Action Combat – Experience an Action MMO beyond “point and click” where skill, position, timing, and aim determine success in combat. A Vast Fantasy World – Play seven character races and eight classes. Battle hundreds of monsters throughout 80+ zones and embark on thousands of quests in a game world rich in history and lore. Epic Monster Battles – Advanced enemy AI and enormous bosses deliver a more intense and engaging combat experience. Stunning Graphics – Explore a world filled with breathtaking visuals powered by Unreal Engine 3. A Vibrant Online Community – In a faction-free world, all players can impact the community as well as the social, political, and economic structures of Tera. Choice of Control – Play with mouse and keyboard or your favorite PC-compatible console controller. Multiplayer Guilds and Groups – Quest through the persistent world of Tera with friends using the game’s Group and Guild systems to defeat huge enemies, complete difficult tasks and collect enhance questing benefits of questing.
3 continents and 80+ zones.
View larger Use your choice of controller.
View larger A vibrant online community.
View larger Multiple races and classes.
* Subscription costs may vary. See the Tera game site’s FAQ page for current subscription costs.
- Enter the world of Tera as one of seven player races, each with its own history, lore, and point of view. These are the races of the Valkyon Federation, leading the way into a new era of unity as they face a battle for their very existence.
- The eight player classes of Tera each contribute their own style of combat, their own method and approach to tactics, and their own unique abilities in solo and group play. Get to know them here-their fighting styles, their tools, and their talents.
- Tera is a world born of conflict. It’s a place where gods scheme, armies clash, and the world can change in the blink of an eye. Thousands of years have passed since the two titans, Arun and Shara, lay down and dreamed the world and its inhabitants.
- Your enemies are many and varied. Some are strong, some are intelligent-all are dangerous. Consider this your pre-mission briefing on beasts and bad guys. Get to know them, where they come from, and how they fight.
- The world of Tera began millennia ago when two titans of unimaginable power, Arun and Shara, met in a formless void. For reasons we can only guess, they fell asleep. And as they slept, Tera took shape around them.