Instant Immersion Level 1 – Papiamento [Download]
Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1 uses natural image association techniques to help you learn as easily as you learned your first language. Learn basic vocabulary and everyday phrases in no time! Instant Immersion
Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1 uses natural image association techniques to help you learn as easily as you learned your first language. Learn basic vocabulary and everyday phrases in no time! Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you the essential words and phrases you will need in order to get around with ease. Topics include first words, food, colors, phrases, body parts, numbers, time, shopping, countries and more. Practice your new language with virtual flashcards, play games and use the advanced record-and-playback feature to practice pronunciation. Even print out a picture dictionary for learning on the go!
WHY LEARN PAPIAMENTO?
– Interact with locals by learning how to speak the Papiamento language.
– Help preserve a culture by learning to speak Papiamento.
– Learn Papiamento and become and omniglot!
Visiting the ABC Islands in the Caribbean
Papiamento is widely spoken in the Caribbean ABC Islands — Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao — with status as an official language on the islands of Aruba and Curaçao. There are approximately 350, 000 speakers of the creole language of Papiamento. Aruba offers upscale restaurants, lively nightclubs, and some of the best windsurfing in the world. Bonaire is known primarily as a spectacular dive site, ringed by a series of offshore reefs. Curaçao is one of the Caribbean’s most sophisticated capitals. Each island has magic of their own and all should be given a chance to visit.
Papiamento is spoken primarily in the islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao. Papiamento is also spoken in the Netherlands and on the Dutch Islands of St. Maarten, Saba and St. Eustatius.
Microsoft Windows Version XP, Vista, 7, 8:
260MB hard drive space, 960×600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Tablets & Smartphones:
iPad, iPhone and Android are NOT supported.
Licensed to an individual for installation/use on their compatible devices. School-Corporate-Institutional requires a license from www.InstantImmersion.com/contact-us
- Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you basic vocabulary and phrases quickly and easily. You will be able to get around with confidence, speak with ease and understand everyday conversation in your new language in no time!
- In Instant Immersion Level 1, you will learn how to say first words, food, colors, useful phrases, numbers, time, shopping terms and more in your new language.
- Language learning is broken down into goal-focused 10-minute sessions in Instant Immersion Level 1. This helps make the process of learning a new language quick, manageable and rewarding!
- Practice your new language in real-life situations using the advanced interactive recording feature in Instant Immersion Level 1. You will be able to hear what you really sound like and compare it to a native speaker.
- The game-based exercises in Instant Immersion Level 1 make learning fun and keep you coming back for more. Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards.