Bridge Baron 26 (PC/MAC)
MAJOR NEW FEATURES: Added the XYZ convention. For your opening 1NT bid, you now have not only the choice of a three-point range, such as 12-14, 15-17, or 16-18, but also the option of a four-point range, such as 11-14 or 15-18. Added new Bridge Tournaments for FREE, such as the 2013 Cavendish (with cross-IMPs
MAJOR NEW FEATURES: Added the XYZ convention. For your opening 1NT bid, you now have not only the choice of a three-point range, such as 12-14, 15-17, or 16-18, but also the option of a four-point range, such as 11-14 or 15-18. Added new Bridge Tournaments for FREE, such as the 2013 Cavendish (with cross-IMPs scoring) and the 2014 NSWBA ANC Butler Open Selection (with Butler IMPs scoring). 24 new challenging problem deals for a total of 434 Challenges. Kit Woolsey, multiple world champion and author of several bridge books, designed the new deals. Improved the bidding, declarer play, and defense. Menu – Major changes to our new settings feature include – settings can be updated at any time, no limitations; settings is a single window with 6 Tabs that lets you manage all game settings. Card Layout – New layout, bigger cards, easy to read and easy to access. Floating Bidding Window – Bigger (and resizable) floating bidding window for easy access and better viewing of you and your partners bidding session. Info Tab – The Info tabs located on the right, replaces most of the actions from the Main Menu actions in BB23. Previous Trick View – Now you can view your previous trick by simply placing your mouse on the lower right corner of the table. Review Feature – Review screen on the right will allow you to quickly view all previous tricks played, including the bidding session for that hand. Auction Interpretation Feature – Auction Interpretation will give you the tools you need to make the right bidding decisions. Par Contract View Improved bidding, declarer play & defense New tournaments, including 2012 Cavendish (cross-IMPs) and 2013 Butler Open Selection (Butler IMPs) 24 new challenging problem deals designed by Kit Woolsey for a total of 410 challenges An all-new, easy-to-use Windows graphical user interfac
- Will not work on iPad, Android or iPhone. Requires Mac OS 10.8 or later or Windows Vista/7/8/10/CD-Rom drive required.
- All 53 octillion (that’s 53 billion billion billion) bridge deals as possible random deals in Bridge Baron.
- Standard American 5-card Majors, SAYC (Standard Yellow Card), 2-over-1, Precision, Acol, La Majeure Cinquieme, Forum D., or build your own from more than 100 available conventions.
- Bidding flowcharts Bidding Interpretation that shows Entered deals from newspaper or other sources
- Double-dummy and par-contract solvers Challenging problem deals Convention practice module