Band-in-a-Box 2018 Audiophile Edition [Mac USB Hard Drive] – Create your own backing tracks
New Features for 2018 MAC edition: There are over 50 exciting new features in Band-in-a-Box 2018 for Mac. We’re introducing “Video RealTracks” for Mac, which work like RealTracks, but also include videos of the musician’s performance. You can make a video of a single musician or a band video, optionally with a chord sheet or
New Features for 2018 MAC edition: There are over 50 exciting new features in Band-in-a-Box 2018 for Mac. We’re introducing “Video RealTracks” for Mac, which work like RealTracks, but also include videos of the musician’s performance. You can make a video of a single musician or a band video, optionally with a chord sheet or notation, and you can even add your own videos to the final mix. The Audio Chord Wizard has been redesigned and is now built into Band-in-a-Box. The Audio Harmonies feature has been added, including Audio Transcription, which converts a monophonic audio track to MIDI (notation), and Fix Tuning to fix an out-of-tune audio recording, and more! The popular Song Titles Browser is enhanced with more songs (now 10,000), filters, and the ability to show titles that work with a specific style. StylePicker enhancements include a mixer-like control allowing clear display and style customization. The RealDrums Picker has been enhanced with the option to find similar RealDrums. The Audio Edit window is redesigned with new a GUI and features. Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and educators – award-winning Band-in-a-Box is the world’s premiere auto accompaniment and style-based music creation software. Use it to easily create backing tracks for songs, jam tracks for practicing solos and improvisation, or as a powerful songwriting tool. Just type in some chords (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose a style, and Band-in-a-Box automatically creates professional-quality backing tracks with keyboards, bass, drums, guitar, strings, horns, and other instruments. Band-in-a-Box supports a wide variety of popular styles including Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, Celtic, Blues, Jazz, Latin, and Bluegrass styles. You can also create jam tracks using your own Hybrid Styles.
- Automatically generated backing tracks and jam tracks in all popular music styles including jazz, blues, funk, Rock, Pop, country, folk, and more!
- Automatically generated melodies and solos, great for studying the interaction of chord progressions and tonal centers
- An immense library of great content, including over 300 realtracks instruments arranged in 100 Bands, 54 MIDI supertracks, in over 400 MIDI styles!
- Instrumental studies for guitar with performances to help you learn to play backing or lead guitar in different styles
- Includes 22 artist performances, Plus 1, 000 Dubstep, Modern, Top 40 loops. Realtracks and realdrums give you access to recordings by Top Studio musicians for use in your songs