LeapFrog Disney Doc McStuffins Learning Game (for LeapFrog Epic, LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)
The Clinic is Open Person or dragon, tiny or tall—sometimes we tumble and sometimes we fall: Everyone gets hurt sometimes. Luckily, Doc McStuffins really knows her stuff and will fix ’em up! Join Doc, Lambie, Stuffy and Hallie in the Doc McStuffins Clinic for Stuffed Animals and Toys in the LeapFrog Disney learning game Doc
The Clinic is Open
Person or dragon, tiny or tall—sometimes we tumble and sometimes we fall: Everyone gets hurt sometimes. Luckily, Doc McStuffins really knows her stuff and will fix ’em up! Join Doc, Lambie, Stuffy and Hallie in the Doc McStuffins Clinic for Stuffed Animals and Toys in the LeapFrog Disney learning game Doc McStuffins. Hop aboard Rescue Ronda and pick up patients who need help. Then make a diagnosis and recommend just the right treatment. Add a page to the Big Book of Boo-Boos for every case that’s cured. This game works with LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad2 Power, LeapPad2, LeapPad1, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer learning game systems (sold separately).
Join Doc, Lambie, Stuffy, Hallie, and more favorite friends from the show. Learn about health and hygiene through 24 fun diagnoses. A Prescription for Learning
Join favorite Doc McStuffins characters in a game full of pretend medical fun. Help Doc examine each toy’s symptoms with a selection of tools, including a stethoscope and magnifying glass, during their check-up. Use observation, logic, and reasoning skills to make a diagnosis and give each patient the treatment they need. Each of the 24 clever diagnoses build in a fun lesson about health and hygiene, teaching about the importance of hand washing, teeth brushing, and getting fresh air.
Search and Rescue
Take Doc’s helicopter Rescue Ronda to search Doc’s yard for hurt toys and fly them back to the clinic. Watch out for new bonus items to collect and obstacles to avoid. Then, use reasoning, observation and a gentle touch to help cure Driedout-a-tosis, Blurrystaritis, the Dusty-Musties, and more. Once a toy feels better, review the patient’s case and replay it by tapping on its page in the Big Book of Boo-Boos. Can Doc cure all 24?
Earn special bandages for achievements throughout the game. Create unique designs in the Bandage Art Studio by selecting a combination of colors, patterns, stamps, and photos. Save up to 10 bandages and then use them to decorate Boo-Boo Bear!
What’s in the Box?
This product includes the LeapFrog Disney learning game Doc McStuffins, which works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS, and Leapster Explorer (sold separately).
Use observation and reasoning skills, as well as a range of fun doctor’s tools, to examine each toy’s symptoms. Key Features
Join Doc McStuffins and more beloved friends for pretend-play medical fun! Take Doc’s helicopter to find and rescue 24 different hurt toys. Examine them at the clinic, make a diagnosis and help them feel better again. Players can earn special bandages for Boo-Boo Bear and add pages to the Big Book of Boo-Boos as they cure friends and learn important lessons in health and hygiene.
Teaches Problem solvingLogic and reasoning skillsHealth and hygieneMaking observations
- Use problem-solving skills to help Doc treat toy patients and learn health lessons. Skills learned include problem solving, logic & reasoning, health & hygiene, and making observations.
- The Doc McStuffins Clinic for stuffed animals and toys is open! Join Doc, Lambie, Stuffy and Hallie to help patients feel better! Hop aboard Rescue Ronda to search Doc’s yard for hurt toys, then fly them back to the clinic for their check-ups!
- Examine and observe each toy’s symptoms with doctor tools including a stethoscope and magnifying glass to make a diagnosis! Use logic and reasoning skills to treat each patient and cure Driedout-a-tosis, Blurrystaritis, Dusty-Musties and more!
- Earn special bandages for achievements, and create your own designs by selecting colors, patterns, stamps and more! Review each patient’s case and replay it in the Big Book of Boo-Boos. Try all 24 diagnoses!
- Being a doctor involves a lot of problem solving, logic and reasoning. This game allows children to build those skills. Plus, it teaches children about health and hygiene, and addresses their fears of the doctor by familiarizing them with the check-up process and tools.