Reader Rabbit 1st Grade Capers On Cloud Nine [Download]
What’s up with the weather? Fly up to Cloud Nine with Reader Rabbit and friends to discover why it’s raining umbrellas, raincoats, and galoshes! Your skills in reading, math, science, problem solving, and more will help you discover places like the Raingear Forest and meet colorful characters like the Cloud Queen. Explore seven fun-filled activities
What’s up with the weather? Fly up to Cloud Nine with Reader Rabbit and friends to discover why it’s raining umbrellas, raincoats, and galoshes! Your skills in reading, math, science, problem solving, and more will help you discover places like the Raingear Forest and meet colorful characters like the Cloud Queen. Explore seven fun-filled activities where you will also meet Irvin the Inventor and his unpredictable throwing machine. Will he be able to solve this crazy rainfall problem? Only with your help! With Capers on Cloud Nine, your forecast calls for a 100% chance of learning fun!
Ages 5 to 7.
Discover core skills in Reader Rabbit 1st Grade
• Adding with counters
• Subtracting with counters
• Creating equivalent equations
• Recognizing and using coins
• Adding coins to reach a target amount
• Building vocabulary
• Developing vocabulary
• Developing phonic skills
o Sound/letter relationships
o Letter blends
• Developing phonemic awareness
o Word families
o Onsets and rhymes
• Identifying animal traits and habitats
• Sorting by multiple attributes
• Extending color and sound patterns
• Problem solving
• Predicting direction and position
• Drawing and painting
• Creating animations
• Creating calendars
• Creating music
Supported OS:Windows XP (Home & Pro) SP3
Processor: Pentium processor 166MHz or faster
RAM: 32MB RAM
Hard Disk: 100MB free hard drive space
Monitor: 16-bit monitor with thousands of colors
Sound: Sound Blaster compatible speakers
Other: CD-ROM drive, keyboard, mouse
System Requirements:Processor: none specifiedRAM: none specifiedHard Disk: none specified
- Soar through 7 entertaining and educational activities – Raingear Forest Math, Flowerpot Phonics, Silly Sandwich Shop, Amazing Art Gallery, Cloud Spelling Challenge, Gumball Science, and Musical Marble Patterns!
- Enjoy 2 ways to play! Start your learning adventure through a fun-filled story or choose specific skills to practice.
- Play at the right skill level every time – activities automatically adjust to your child or you can set them yourself and choose the method that best meets your child’s needs!
- Watch your child’s advancing skills and achievements with the Progress Tracking Reports.
- Discover songs and movies that introduce an exciting world of interesting characters, places, and experiences!